Birthday Weekend in New York!

July 30, 2017

Hey guys, so my birthday was last week and I'm officially 22! Which is super weird, and also not as fun as 21, but I spent my birthday weekend with one of my best friends in New York City eating ALL the food and taking countless Instagram pictures.
I may not have gotten tickets to see Brendan Urie in Kinky Boots but I saw him basically everywhere I went so that made up for it.
We didn't do many super "touristy" things but I did get to live out my Gossip Girl dreams on the steps of the MET and a rooftop bar!
Friday we ate outside in Little Italy after walking basically everywhere we could in the city. Saturday we went to Brooklyn for Smorgasburg and ate these bomb mozzarella sticks that I am still drooling over. 
This weekend was the perfect little pre-move getaway that I needed. Now it's back to the reality of working my last shifts at the mall and packing!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love love love this post!! Ive never been to the city but I want to go soon!
    Xo, Sierra
    www.sierrasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYC! Your bday weekend looked to be amazing! happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! NYC is unparalleled in beauty! I always love stopping there on our way up to Mass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I've never been to NYC but I've always wanted to go. Your trip looked like so much fun! Cheers to 22!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome way to celebrate your birthday! I'd love to visit New York one day, it would be so good. SOunds like you had a wonderful weekend. Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy birthday! Looks like you had such a great time. NYC is one of my favorite places to visit. That was one of the perks of living in DC. My husband and I were just saying today how it was time to make another NYC trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks like such a great trip! I've been to NYC many times, but rarely for anything other than work. Maybe I should take a weekend trip their soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had an amazing trip!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New York seems like a great place to spend your birthday ! Those mozzarella sticks look amazing!! You made me so hungry now :D Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love NYC, but I now have to find those mozzarella sticks! Great pics. Sounds like your birthday weekend was celebrated well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love NYC there is just always so much to do and such little time to fit everything in! Those mozzarella sticks looks delishhhhh !

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab trip! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! Totally capture the essence of New York :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had an amazing time in one of my favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for coming to visit!! Had a bomb time bb

    ReplyDelete