Disney College Program: What To Pack

June 27, 2017

I have less than 2 months until I leave for my second college program! It may seem like a long time away but I’ve started to put things aside and my roommates and I have already started making a list of who is bringing what. But I know that given the fact that I’m moving in pretty late, some of you are really into your packing stage right now. So I wanted to share with you what you really should bring for your college program! 

First of all, you’re going to need to bring I-9 paperwork and identification for check in, you’ll get emails about that as check it gets closer, but its really important so DON’T FORGET! Also make sure to be checking your email constantly for updates about when housing is opening up, and for on boarding procedures.

*I’m also going to be providing a downloadable version of this list so you can print it out and use it when you're packing!
** also keep in mind that a lot of this list can be split up between you and you roommates

Apartment:
Bedding (twin size)
Pillow(s) 
Extra blankets
extension cords 
Hangers
Laundry basket
Pictures and things to decorate your bulletin board 
*(Toiletries, cleaning products and bathroom stuff can be bought at Walmart once you move in)
Hair and makeup stuff
Combination lock 
Wifi router
Tv/dvd player (only your living room with have a cable connection)
Blender
Coffee maker
Toaster
Tall kitchen trash bin (and trash bags)
Drying rack 
Clothes:
Professional clothes for traditions and training
Going out clothes 
T-shirts and tank tops
Sweatshirts
Rain coat
Light jacket
Vest (I didn't bring any warm clothes my first program and I froze so I'm bringing some light hoodies and my north face vest this time)
Swimwear
Shorts/jeans/leggings
Socks* (you’ll have to get specific socks for your work location so get ready to buy new ones)
PJ’s 
Underwear/bras 
Flip flops/sandals
Flats & dressy shoes for traditions and training
Casual shoes (vans, converse, toms, sperry’s, etc) 
Running shoes
Miscellaneous:
Lunch box
Backpack for work
Small backpack for the parks
Chargers/portable batter/extra headphones

Thats all I can think of right now, but I'm going to make a post of some of the things I'm bringing when I start parking for real. Also keep an eye out for an upcoming post about what I keep in my park bag! If you're packing for your program, don't stress out! Get excited! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments