Universal Studios - Wizarding World of Harry Potter

November 17, 2017

So I work for Disney, BUT I have been obsessed with Harry Potter for as long as I can remember. So you know I have an annual pass for Universal and spend as much time as I can there because this place is seriously amazing.
The Leaky Couldron has the BEST chicken sandwich and french fries, and you really feel like you're in the books. The themeing is unbelieveable.  
And of course, I have to admit that I have always had a HUGE crush on Fred Weasley (I don't want to talk about Deathly Hallows so don't even bring it up) so I always have to check in to see how the joke shop is doing!
I could seriously just sit in the middle of Diagon Alley all day because there's so much to see! I feel like I find new things every time I'm there.
Then of course you have to go to Kings Cross Station to take the train to Hogsmead!
The themeing and attention to detail in both lands in something you need to experience at least once in your life. Visiting Hogsmead even made my mom a Harry Potter fan!
And as if it couldn't get any better, both lands are getting a huge Christmas overlay this year! Complete with a projection show and everything! So keep an eye out for a post about that as soon as I can get a day off to see it for myself! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments