Disney College Program: 1 Week To My Big Move!

August 11, 2017


Oh my gosh guys, I leave for my college program in 1 WEEK! It’s crazy to think that when I started Adventures In Adulting I didn’t know if I would ever be returning to Disney as a cast member again, but it’s all happening! So obviously I’m going to be going out of my mind getting ready but here’s a few things that have been keeping me sane:

Morning workouts 
The one thing I have been able to keep pretty consistent this summer has been my morning workouts. Whether I take it easy and walk along my local bike path, or do a full workout at the gym, it’s the perfect way to start my day. It's an hour that I have to myself where I can plan out my day, catch up on my podcasts, and not feel like a lazy piece of crap. 


LUSH 
Okay obviously Lush is no secret. But I’m taking full advantage of their bath bombs, bubble bars and anything glittery while I can. Not that I can’t have a bath in my apartment after I move, but I definitely feel more comfortable and relaxed at home. (And the new Pink bath bomb just makes me think of Harry Styles' new album which is also keeping me sane let's be honest).
 
Clearance shopping 
I’ve been in the (bad) habit of stress shopping instead of saving or packing for the move, BUT since I’m moving somewhere warm, I’m taking full advantage of summer clearance racks and back to school sales. I’m trying to stock up on summer clothes in fall colors and I’ve been getting some amazing deals at places where I honestly wouldn’t be able to afford otherwise (because ya girl is BROKE). 

Disney Vloggers
In the middle of packing and shopping and visiting family and running around like a crazy person to get everything done, it can be easy to forget why I'm even doing all of this. So I tend to find myself stuck in a Youtube black hole of WDW Vloggers like Tim Tracker or Justin Scarred, so I can keep myself excited and motivated instead of stressed out of my mind. 

So yeah, did I write this post to avoid the last bits of packing I need to do? YUP! But I'm so excited and I hope you guys are too. Cause I have some awesome content ideas coming your way once I'm back in Orlando!

You Might Also Like

0 comments