Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017

September 18, 2017

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is by far my favorite thing at Walt Disney World. It has the best parade, best characters, best show, and of course TONS of free candy!
On select nights from the end of August through the beginning of November, the Magic Kingdom gets extra spooky for a hard ticket event called Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Between the special shows and parade, small details in the park definitely come out for the festivities. 
Justine and I Disneybounded as Aurora and Maleficent and I'm just shocked that I made it through the whole night in leather leggings - in Florida.
The Haunted Mansion gets extra spooky with cast members covered in cobwebs and some special ghosts out on the lawn that interact with you! 
Boo To You is the best parade that DIsney World has and it did not disappoint when we saw it Friday! We had some really really great character interactions too.  
Then we ran over to Storybook Circus to see our favorite girl Minnie! 
If you are trying to decide if the Halloween party is worth the money - let me tell you it is! I've been going since I was in 3rd grade and each time its amazing! 
I would say more but I have no words. We had a perfect night with perfect weather and great friends. I couldn't be happier. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow. This is beautiful.can't wait more for the next halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wanna go to Disney so bad now! I love Disney and my friends are all past that. I need Disney friends! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is so cute! I had no idea this event existed but it sounds like so much fun :D Shame I live in England :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photographs, hope you had a great halloween.
    meet and greet at gatwick

    ReplyDelete