Life Update: I'm Staying In Florida!

November 17, 2017

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been missing for a few weeks, work has been crazy and I feel like I barely have time to just chill out and create content. BUT I have some exciting news and some great stuff planned for the next few months…. Because I’m staying in Florida! I extended my program from January-May and will be moving to a new work location after the holidays. 
I am still a College Program Intern for now, though I have been networking my butt off in the hopes of getting my career truly started with this amazing company. 
So what does this mean for you guys? It means I get to fill your hearts with a million posts about the holidays here, as well as some cool stuff in the Spring and you don’t have to listen to me moan about snow in Massachusetts! 
Getting this extension is huge for me because it’s the next step in my Disney journey and I can’t wait to see where it takes me! Although I'm going to miss Mouse Gear and the family it has given me, I'm so happy to know that I will always have a home to come back to in Epcot and I'm going to make these last two months amazing!
 Hope you’re all ready to follow along cause this is just getting good. 
Also get ready for LOTS of Christmas content coming your way real soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments