I'M GOING HOME!

April 01, 2017

Well all my wishing must have worked! I'm excited to announce that I will be returning to the Disney College Program this fall as a merchandise cast member! I was accepted yesterday morning and I am beyond excited! 

I will be participating in the Fall 2017 program, which means I can work the Halloween and Christmas parties! I'm so excited to be back with my friends in merchandise and to start this new adventure! 
This time around I will be living outside of Disney housing, and moving into an apartment with my friend Angela as she attends law school in the area! So expect plenty of apartment related posts coming to the blog very soon. 
I'm so ready to be back in my second home, and to take you all with me! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments