Where Have I Been?

June 02, 2018

HELLO FRIENDS! Long time no see! Remember when I said the College Program is crazy busy? I think the fact that my last post was a Christmas playlist and it’s currently JUNE is the best proof I can give you of that. BUT I’M BACK and I’m so so excited to fill you in on everything that’s happened in the last 6 freaking months!
First update; I’m back in Massachusetts. My college program ended about a month ago and I’m back to living at home. So what happened? Well, the most simple explanation is that I’m broke. While I was planning on staying in Orlando past my internship, I quickly realized that it wouldn’t be the most financially responsible thing to do, (adulting is hard ya’ll).

So what am I doing now? Good question. I would say that if my life were a romantic comedy, I’m currently in the “my life is a mess but I’m working on it” montage that always plays out before something big and amazing happens. I just recently accepted a job as a key holder at one of my favorite stores, but I’m also actively applying and interviewing for a “big girl job”. And I’m (hopefully) going to be back to creating content for you guys on a regular basis!

The only thing I’m asking of you guys, is to bear with me for a bit while I make the transition from my Disney life, to my “normal” life. I’m still going to post about my college program, I have a lot of things I want to tell you about, but I also want to start posting more about some other things that are going on in my life.
I can’t thank you guys enough for sticking with me, following my posts, and not totally giving up on me, even though I’ve been gone for a while. And I hope you’re as excited as I am for what’s to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments