Disney College Program: What's In My Park Bag?

August 06, 2017

This is a post I’ve been excited to write because I feel like I have perfected my park bag situation since my last program. These are some things that I couldn’t live without on my program and things you may want to buy before you start yours! 

First of all you want to get a small backpack, I've found that the JanSport Half Pint bags are the best because they can fit a ton of stuff (like a raincoat and shoes on top of everything else). They also fit into the bag pouches on rides like Space Mountain.
I also love to put my celebration buttons on my bag - but keep an eye on them! Someone stole my favorite Kylo Ren button on my last day last year!
Also make sure you have a portable battery and charger.
 Also keep a small cosmetic bag in there for:
Headphones
Makeup
Advil
& Trading pins!
Make sure you have your autograph book in there at all times just in case!
I always throw a pair of ears in there too.
Sunglasses are a must.
But don't forget how unpredictable Florida weather can be!
I was able to fit a spare pair of flip flops and either my umbrella or raincoat in this bag whenever it looked like a storm would be coming. 
Or if it seemed like it would get cooler when the sun went down, I had a light sweatshirt in there too!
Don't forget a refillable water bottle
Also have your ID's (if you're a Cast Member) and hand sanitizer!

((I promise all this stuff doesn't make the bag heavy I swear the half pint backpacks are magic!))

Did I forget anything? Let me know in the comments! :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is so cute and I love your bag and what you take! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!! I can't believe someone stole you pin... I can't imagine doing that. People can be crazy! - Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and practical, I love small backpacks! Great picks, the portable battery and charger are my must haves for pretty much everywhere...And I always carry my lipstick for touch ups throughout the day :).
    Oh and that autograph book is so cute! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! And so many great item choices!

    XO-Lisa
    www.thatssodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize Jansport made a smaller backpack size! It seems perfect for a day at Disney or traveling in general. :-)
    Cheers, Sarah Camille // SCsScoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contents of your Park bag! Those buttons are adorbs.. Will read up on your post about the Disney College Program as I'm curious to know more about it but you seem like you're enjoying it so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about some sunscreen.....said the mom. LOL

    ReplyDelete